PageMaps | November goodness...

Good morning crafty friends!

I'm am super happy about this months layout sketch and digital cut files! First off, cut files from The Cut Shoppe by Ashley Horton are fantastic. so much to choose from in a huge variety of design styles. Loved being able to create with her creations. And of course, PageMaps November sketch layout is so awesome, perfect for what I had in mind. Plus, I can never get enough of grids, yes!


                                                                                     
For my project, I used the Get Your Grid On and Say Anything digital cut files; perfect for the sketch layout I selected. I loved the theme of the grid file tons... since I'm addicted to Instagram. My layout is all about my little girl with images of her I've shared on my Instagram feed over the past year or two. Always fun seeing your kids personality shine through and I loved the ones I used for her page. I also used some a-ma-zing Summer Red Raspberry Soup papers and embellishments by Jillibean Soup. Super cute paper and I especially love their alphabet vellum and stickers. Perfect accents to go along with my layout theme.





Thanks so much for stopping by... be sure to check out Ashley's The Cut Shoppe. You'll find a lot of awesome designs to add to your next scrapbooking project... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.