Gossamer Blue | April kit layout, all about words...



Happy it's almost Friday friends!

I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend... excited to meet and hang out with some new friends and quality time with current friends. On top of it all, there will be lots of yard work, school project, jewelry orders and scrapbooking... speaking of which, today's layout share is up on the Gossamer Blue blog today.

I played around with words for my page as the main focus aside from the super adorable cuteness in the photos! Of course I had to add in some vellum, something I am addicted to lately. You can read more about my page with more closeups the GB blog... xo!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable page Cindy! Where do you get your prints from? Or do you print them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Angi :)
      i print my own photos at home, with the Canon Selphy printer. i LOVE that thing.

      Delete

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.