CT2 | mix & match stackable rings...


I'm sure I've said it before, rings are my favorite to make. I personally wear several at a time on a daily basis. My favorites to wear are the dotted crown, dotted chunky, square band and on occasion, the cathedral ring and rhythmic cuff ring. So, I thought it would be fun mixing and matching all of our stackable rings during a mini photo shoot last week. As a visual person, it just made sense to share the different ways you could wear them together. Seriously, a girl can ever have enough stacking rings, right? They are so much fun to mix and match. Dress them up or down, either way, finger candy is fun. More new rings to come and this time they will be dressed up with natural gemstones and more... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.