PageMaps | May sketch, "hello BEAUTIFUL"...

Hello May and happy Friday!!!

It's a new month and the weekend is HERE, yay! I'm looking forward to having a few days to catch up on a few TV shows and a movie and relaxing a bit with the family. Plus, our little lady has a birthday towards the end of this month which means, I need to get crackin on planning a little something for her. Not sure what her ideal 8th birthday celebration plans are, but I'm sure we will get it all figured out, sooner or later.


So, this months PageMaps sketch is totally FUN! I am so diggin the layers and lines throughout the sketch design, that I couldn't wait to make my page. I had not clue as to which photo I was going to use, but as soon as I decided to use this recent image of little lady, I couldn't wait to include it on my layout.

I pretty much kept with the overall sketch design, with a few exceptions. I used a small square line pattern of paper to set my foundation and added the printed journaling to the right side of the page. As I began creating the layout, everything else just happened to come together. I used embellishments from GBs May monthly kits and On My Desk pattern paper... added lots of black and gold elements with a splash of purple I pulled from her shirt and headband. I even designed the line grid die-cut, that is available for free here. Be sure to head on over to PageMaps for more inspiration.

And whoa, little lady looks all as if she's already in her early teens....




Thanks for stopping by... have a SPECTACULAR weekend, xo!!

1 comment:

  1. First time on your blog. Love your layout! Thanks for sharing your file, I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.