sweet memories | Two Peas :(

i  know, there has been many posts about the closing of Two Peas In a Bucket and yes, i am jumping in on the bandwagon...



it's sad news to hear one of the largest online scrapbooking communities has decided to close. i've been a member there since 2003 and it's heart wrenching to say the least. i have met some AMAZING friends, friends with a common interest in celebrating and creating memories through scrapbooking. not only was i just a member, but also a Garden Girl for 2.5 years. it was a turning point for me and i will always cherish that opportunity Kristina gave me during my scrappy years.

thanks to Two Peas for being that place where i could hang out with women (and a few men) who shared a common love as i. you will be missed!

here is my very first layout i shared shortly after joining...

and my first Garden Girl layout...
 

...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.