PageMaps | back to school...

Happy September!

So many young ones started school back in August and well, ours aren't due back until September 8th. I'll admit, I'm looking forward to the school year routine, but not the morning routine of getting ready for school. that is always challenging. Them being back in school will also mean a quiet house, more homework and after school activities. Soccer and swimming are back in full swing... I love watching them interact in sport activities and watching them grow in strength and endurance. It's so good for them. I will truly miss their presence at home during the day.



This months PageMaps sketch layout documents last years back to school memories. That year changed everything when little man entered into middle school and no more riding buses together with his sister. Totally changes the dynamics of our daily routine and life in general.

My interpretation of this months sketch was to use the circle template to set my background foundation. I love circles a lot and love the idea of using this grid for my pictures, title treatment and journaling area to anchor the background. Journaling is interactively tucked inside card and adorned with tags and puffy stickers for accents. The "camera" pattern paper was just perfect for the occasion to boot. I used blue, red and white enamel dots as accents around the images, to simplify the design.





Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping... cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.