PageMaps | July sketch...

HAPPY JULY 1ST!!!
Oh yes, the holiday weekend is fast approaching and I can't wait to relax and enjoy the holiday!

 

This months July sketch layout project for PageMaps is filled with a bit of randomness throughout, but I am digging the sketch design and use of patterns to create my page. My son can never take a photo without making weird and abstract expressions. It's an everyday occurrence. He's quite silly really. It's ok when I just need a quick photo of him, but not so much when we are trying to capture a family photo. But that is the beauty of imperfection, right?! Gotta love his sense of humor! My page is simple, but displays a variety of elements to bring it all together. I even used stamps to frame the photo area and break up the striped background from the images. Journaling is tucked in a pocket element. The white space in the photos leaves ample space for additional embellishing, drawing focus to the images. I used chipboard numbers with the colorful pattern to continue with the directional flow of my page. They don't really have anything to do with the story, but compliments the pages design. Love how it all turned out. This was one of those easy layouts that took me only 45 minutes to make. LOVE when that happens, which is why I love creating with sketches.



 

Thanks for stopping by this month. I hope you have a wonderful July 4th weekend... be sure to stop by PageMaps to see the rest of the July sketch layouts... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.