Gossamer Blue | January is here...

oh happy happy happy NEW YEAR!!!

i'm super excited it's 2015 and so ready to start the new year off right with lots and lots of creativity. today's creative project share, a layout pumped with rich, bold colors that i am so stoked about. when my Gossamer Blue kit arrived, i was giddy all over with excitement. yes, it's all about color and patterns for me. that makes me happy and dude, accenting it all with little bits of gold just made my day even better :)

one of the highlights of last year was playing out in the snow with my littles. i felt like a little kid and we all had a great time. i love that they were just as excited as i to capture a few selfies, without the attitude.... monumental! i'm taking all of what i can get because as they get older, selfies with mom is becoming slim to none.


i went many directions with this page. i really wanted to use a lot of pattern papers on my page with a twist in design. so i played with angles and lines and textures. once the design was set, my sewing machine was put to work. sewing made the page a little pillow-y, but it was all good. and... i finally stocked up on some vellum the previous month, so i am uber excited to add vellum accents to my page now. it's such a great accent to any page, i love how it breaks up the boldness of the colors on the page, softens it up. my favorite page thus far for the year.

be sure to pick up your own kit.. the January main kit ROCKS!! packed with lots of fun goodies and papers to start the new year off right, creatively... and it looks like this kit is sold out... YES!!




...xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.