workbench | where i work...

so, today, i wanted to share a peek into my where i work... the mans garage! yes, i am in the garage and let me tell you, i am not looking forward to winter weather creeping in! with that said, i am however, diggin the larger space i have than where i once was before, sharing a tiny little corner in our laundry room on a tiny cheap wooden table i bought at a yard sale. when my husband changed bought a new desk for his office, he gave me his big ole jerker desk (Ikea). it's perfect!

Saturday morning i spent some time cleaning and organizing my scrapbook worktable... i'm getting ready to scrapbook this week and i must have a clean space before i start. afterwards, i did the same at my workbench, where i make the majority of my jewelry. it got so bad after spending nearly two weeks prepping for my first show last weekend that it was screaming clean me! it felt good to clean it all up and put things away where they belong. made creating and working on some custom pieces more fun and felt less cluttered.


that's me, decked out in my gear... dust mask, head magnifier, my favorite hoody, my old high school darkroom apron i wore back in highschool, sequence slippers (not shown) and my flex shaft...





 me at work, photog by Corinne...


eternity hearts necklace pendants in the works for a few customers...


ear wire posts ready for soldering... i keep them in one of my clean crucibles for easy access...



my dapping block... makes everything nice and curvy ;)



pickle is hot and ready to clean metal...

music is always on when i'm creating... matter of fact, music is always on around the house when i'm not creating. and i LOVE my greenlion studios saw, LOVE!


metal scraps...i save every last bit of silver scraps.

there you have it... a visual of me creating at my workbench in the garage :) thanks for stopping by... enjoy the rest of your Sunday, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.