GB | project 12 | April 2013



good morning and welcome!

today, i'm sharing my April edition to the project 12 series that went live on the Gossamer Blue blog last week... and don't forget... create a project 12 spread, post it to the Gossamer Blue Pinterest board here by July 12th and a random winner will receive a $20 gift certificate...

I am feeling exceptionally happy that I have kept up with my project life pages. It's such a thrill seeing it all come together, especially with amazing products! My four page spread was created using the July Bits & Pieces kit along with extras from the main, add-on and color kits. The Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad mixes perfectly with Fancy Pants 4x6 cards. Bold colors and modern design really helped my entry come together in cohesively.



I used a limited amount of embellishments this time around, but I did like adding the cork embellishments by Studio Calico from the color kit on a few of my page inserts. The added texture is nice and compliment the awesome summer stamps by Elle's Studio.




This months focus was to just write it down and in doing so, I mixed it up with my own hand-writing and printed type. I also used a mix of blank ink, grey and black printed type along with the Uni-ball Signo white ink pen that is included in the color kit. Using words to get my point across this month was important as there were a limited amount of photos.



Our April started with us spending our last day in Myrtle Beach with family. In between, we celebrated my husbands birthday, spent a lot of time baking, planting our garden, taking a tour of all the monuments in D.C., play dates and more birthday parties and me spending a little quality time with my long time girlfriends. By far, a great month that has been documented nicely with an exceptional kit!


thanks for stopping by, xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.