Gossamer Blue | mixed media...



This months Gossamer Blue blog post is fairly quick and super easy... creating wall art using modeling paste, which I love having on hand! As much as I love creating layouts, I love creating simple crafty projects as well. I don't dabble in mixed media often like I used to, but this was really fun and a nice change for me this month. I loved that it was something I could do that didn't take hours upon hours to complete. For my project, I printed out the lattice background from my Cameo, and used it to create my textured background. After spreading the modeling paste over the design, remove the template and begin adding your embellishments. This will allow the pieces to dry within the paste. Once completely dry, frame it and hang in your home. Super easy!







 

Thanks for stopping by... happy weekend creating,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.