Gossamer Blue | Inspirational Blog Hop...


Hey there friends, so glad you've made your way to my blog, via Caylee Grey blog during our monthly design team inspirational blog hop. April kits were super fun, filled with crisp bold colors and super cool pattern papers. I loved mixing it up and doing something different with my layout of my little man, Tyler.


I hand-cut the alphabet for his name from pattern paper you'll find in the main add-on kit. I also kept with my tone-on-tone element in the balance out the white space of my page foundation, by using cutouts from the digital files found in both the main and life pages kits. And I used mist, ha... that is something I rarely use on my layouts. But for this page, it's a great element and contrast with the stark white background. The style of this layout is different for me, but I love how freeing it was to create and stepping out of the box to make something totally different.

His comical expression, being himself, during a series of selfie just blew me away. We were hanging out at the beach for a little while before we made the long drive home. Soaking up as much summer sunshine as we possibly could. I just loved that he took the time to capture his fun-loving self, pure happiness right there.




Hope you were inspired and get to dive into your April kits and create something a little out of the box and different from your usual style. Next up, is the ever so talented, Diane Payne. Hop on over to her blog for more inspiration... xoxo!

Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Cindy Liebel <<< you are here<<<
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Eunyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jessica Lohof
Jill Cornell
Jill Keller
Kasia Przybyt
Katie Ehmann
Laura Rahel Crosby
Magda Mizera
Melanie Blackburn
Michelle Wooderson
Michiko Kato
Rebecca Luminarias
Sabrina Alery
Yana Smakula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.