Gossamer Blue | April kits, a Easter layout...



 Wow, this months kits are extraordinary... there are all kinds of reasons to love Gossamer Blue this month, the kits were filled with so many "I Am" Simple Stories products... Swoon! April kits are yum and so inspiring. I really enjoyed documenting last years Easter pics of my little girl. All the embellishments and color palette really compliments her dress her Grammie made her, which I just adored. I couldn't help myself and just use a few products... I got a little carried away and just went with what inspired me. Adding all those elements in a cluster and backing it with the digital background file was fun!

Be sure to pick up your April kit TODAY while supplies last! You'll have a wonderful time creating pages with this years Easter and everyday images.




...xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.