PageMaps | March project...


Hello friends,

This months PageMaps sketch is super fun with a unique digital cutting file template that really sets the stage for my layouts background. Totally diggin how the circles connect and are embellished with the number sign throughout.


I used a photo of my two girlfriends and I from last years annual crop. We only meet up once a year together and it's always a fun time. I love this photo of us, sporting our new scarfs we picked up at Target the night before and I wear mine all the time, it's a favorite.

The selected color palette for my layout compliments the light pastel colors from the image with black & white contrasting elements. I'm a lover of stripes and circles and of course, had to mix it up with the script background and add in a splash of bling with silver number signs. The circle pattern is softened up with a sheet of vellum and hand-written stitched pattern outlining the circle silhouette adds additional texture. Love how the page turned out, so quick and easy. Products used to create my layout are from Gossamer Blue's March monthly kits.




Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely and creative week... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.