Gossamer Blue | hello beautiful...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI!!!! It's been a while since I've shared a layout and I just can't get enough of my girl posing with her hands on her hips... LOVE! she kills me every time, my little fashionista. These images of her are from around the Christmas holidays back in 2013... her hair is much longer, she's taller and smarter! love her to pieces!

My page uses bits and pieces from all three Gossamer Blue collections, Get Happy, Gramercy Road and On My Desk. My layout is one of many similar designs I like to use when creating 8.5x11 layouts, a cluster of photos anchored at the bottom of the page, with title and elements designed around them. I love the flow of framed (and unframed) photos randomly placed and overlapping each other and the pages background. The page foundation is light, subtle with light blues and b&w tones. I wanted the red from her shirt to pop, center the focus on the images/story at hand along with speckles of reds throughout the page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Tuesday... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.