WITL | day 7...


the last and final day... our day of relaxation!

i used today to rest my ankle. the week was long, busy and productive, yet FUN! so i pretty much just sat around with my feet up. days like today are much needed... everyone was up a little 7am (that's sleeping in for me) and about 40 images captured today...

Tyler grabbed the paper for me and complained about having to do it then he quickly ran upstairs to watch Catching Fire all while giving me the third degree about taking his picture...ha!

walked passed the mans office and he's busy playing a game, all bundled up in his thick sweater... Nala chewing on her rawhide bone.

i sat to watch the new Transformers movie, which i loved, with my cup of coffee and Sunday paper i have yet to read still and we enjoyed bacon sandwiches for breakfast.

Nala napping while i watched my 3rd movie... i know. while i relaxed off my feet, Tim & Corinne took the time to put my Ikea cart together for me. that was a huge help. so sweet of them...

Tyler sat on the floor to watch a Netflix movie w/ me and Corinne rolled my her AG dolls around the house in my cart.

found more of Corinnes toys chillin inside my cart while she was playing a game on my tablet...

Tried convincing Tyler to help w/ a few things downstairs, but he bailed and so the man and i ventured outside to clean up the garden beds...

it's expected to freeze overnight... harvesting all the sweet potatoes and tomatoes was imperative...

my sage bush is three or four years old. it has survived many winters and sprung back like crazy. but, it's taking over my herb garden. the dirt in front is where i removed the small thyme bush that was being hovered by the sage bush and replanted it on the back side. then we went out front to plant some tulip bulbs (so last minute) and hope they make it and blossom nicely in the spring...

our yard lighting hasn't been working well lately, so Tim cleaned up the tops and here is our big bucket of veggies we harvested. a batch of beets didn't turn out but i have some in the fridge already that did very well.

back inside i enjoyed a couple of truffles i bought at the farmers market Saturday...crazy amazing good; watched a movie w/ the kids and prepared dinner...

thanks to for taking a peek in this weeks WITL project... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.