blog updated + GB kit sneaks...

i have been debating about my facebook page a lot lately and the number of friends i have and decided to scale things back. it has been really difficult to keep up with family and close friends on my news feed that i decided to create a separate scrapbook page. this is something i really didn't want to do, like i need one more thing added to my list. if you by chance missed my statement about the new facebook page cliebelscraps and find yourself no longer friends w/ my personal facebook page, i apologize for the inconvenience and short notice. this has really been a difficult thing to do, "de-friending". my heart felt really bad doing this. please know that it is nothing personal what so ever. if you'd like to keep up with me other than through my scrapbook page, you can always follow me through instagram. thanks so much for understanding...

on a lighter note... thought i'd share a few sneak peek images of the lasted Gossamer Blue August kits...

main kit add-on...

and life page main kit...

these kits just keep getting better and better. it never fails, Lori packs the Gossamer Blue kits with wonderful products. you can see the rest of the sneaks from all the rest of the kits in the lookbook... and dude, the exclusive collections? YES YES and YES!! amazing stuff!!

enjoy the rest of your week, xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.